TS-590SG and USB Settings for PSK31

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by KK6GBY, Apr 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KK6GBY

KK6GBY Ham Member QRZ Page

I was able to use PSK 31 as a beginner on my FT-450D with Digipan. But now I'm using a TS-590SG with USB to laptop and it seems like I've tried everything but no luck so far.

Anyone have "settings list" for the SG and Digipan I could try?

2. K4WK

K4WK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a 590S and having no luck either. Did you figure it out?

3. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

Im new to PSK 31, like within a week. I been using a FT 2000 and SCU 17. I threw in the towel and decide I am not smart enough to be on the digital modes........ at any level. So, its back to CW and SSB for me. I was able to finally get the thing to decode some messages but that's as far as I got. One thing that confuses me is the complete absence of instructional materials available anyplace, most of the information I found is not only vague but so confusing I packed it up. Since I see people on the PSK 31 area's its obviously a ignorance problem with me. I have ask for help several places with little to no results. I hope I am never viewed that way from novice regarding modes I do operate. Im better off staying out of the digital I think anyway from what I have seen. I have a Kenwood 990s and a Yaeu 101D both which can decode but I wanted to use my FT 2000. Not worth anymore effort on my part. Hope you get it, 73 Rich

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

5. VE3PP

VE3PP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My email is good here under my call sign lookup. Email me, I can likely help. I have a TS-590S which I use with DM-780 and other digital software utilizing the USB port.

K4RKY likes this.