ad: Waters-2

Tri-Ex LM-470D 70' crank up tower with accessories & Tri-Ex W-51

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NE6V, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
  1. NE6V

NE6V Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Offered for sale in So.Cal area for pick up ONLY : I will be taking down and have for sale: A TRI-EX LM-470D tower which will come with the positive pull down motor, coax arms, rotor plate and a tb-2 thrust bearing. The condition is as follows the motor is rusted and does not work, the cable shows no rust, there are areas on the top two sections of the tower which have surface rust. The overall tower is still in good condition and very usable. I recommend the buyer replace the cable, motor assemble and grease the moving areas of the tower prior to installing the tower again. I will include a signed set of engineer draws of tower. If the weather allows we will remove the towers on Saturday April 09, 2011 if not then the following Saturday April 16,2011 the towers will be removed.
    [size=+2]$650.00 for tower w/motor, drawings,coax arms, rotor plate, and thrust bearing ****remember pick up only[/size]Tower # 2 for sale is a Tri-Ex W-51 it will be sold with coax arms, rotor plate and thrust bearing. The overall condition of this tower is very good, but the pulley shows its age and should be replaced.This tower will be taken down at the same time as the tower listed above. This tower is a pick up only in So Cal.[size=+2]This tower with the coax arms,rotor plate and thrust bearing: is $450.00 PICK UP ONLY ** I will post pics on Tuesday and I will be offering Hy-Gain Long John monobanders, a Mosley 40 meter monobander, 2 rotors and a few other items for sale too!!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  2. NE6V

NE6V Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. KJ6JTL

KJ6JTL Ham Member QRZ Page

HI there . BOB kj6jtl .hear ;05-09-11 checking on your items for sale.cb#661-947-9149 or thanks..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.