Tigertronics Signalink SL-1+ Sound Card Interface cable for Icom

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0HQN, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N0HQN

N0HQN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, all...

For sale is a little-used Signalink SL-1+ soundcard interface with the 8 pin ACC cable for Icom. This cable will work with many Icom radios (check their website). I was using it with the 756pro. The unit itself looks as new and works great. I decided to go with the Signalink USB as I sometimes move my PSK setup from computer to computer and that allows it to be somewhat more portable. Included is the mini cd with several digital programs, Digipan, etc -- I favor Ham Radio Deluxe myself. The cd includes a manual but a more detailed overview is available at the Signalink site. Also, a wall wart is included although I didn't need it as the Icom furnishes the power via the ACC jack on the radio. Oh, you will need (2) 3.5mm female to female cables ( regular 1/8" stereo audio cables) that you probably have in a drawer someplace.

I am asking $50.00 plus 5.00 postage (Priority Mail 2 day) which isn't bad considering Tigertronics is asking $79.00 plus postage. Save some $$. Paypal preferred. I'm konabuzz on Ebay if that matters. Please email with any questions. Thanks & 73's.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. WB3GRC

WB3GRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent...

wb3grc

3. N0HQN

N0HQN Ham Member QRZ Page

Signalink has sold -- thanks!!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.