ad: QSKLLC-1

This Scammer Responded to my WANTED Ad

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W2PWS, Apr 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2PWS

W2PWS Ham Member QRZ Page

Posing as KA2AJY, this guy uses the email address: ka2ajyradios@gmail.com. I seriously doubt that the actual KA2AJY knows anything about this. When I asked him to provide me with a picture of the radio with his QSL card or government ID (with number covered), he went silent. Beware!

2. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. NN7W

NN7W Ham Member QRZ Page

This guy just scammed me out of $300! ka2ajyradios@gmail.com. When I sent my money via Pay Pal, the name on the account came back to Kehinde Adebayo, Verified as non-US. I wish I would have seen this earlier. This kind of crap really makes me mad.

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Your new "Friend" is part of a scam operation based near Lagos. Sorry. Did PayPal give you any hope of recovering your money?

5. NN7W

NN7W Ham Member QRZ Page

Actually no. Their were not much help referring me back to my credit card company. Very frustrating! Thanks for the update, hopefully someone will close their operation down soon!

6. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

KA2AJY 'ripe-for-the-picking' - Another ham with NO email address on their QRZ page :(

WD8T likes this.