ad: SDRKits-1

SOLD thf6a radios with extras hts dual band + hf ssb receive

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8CPT, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8CPT

K8CPT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

i used these for satellite work. i need to deal with car repairs so these need to go. hts work good and come with 2 chargers extra batteries and an rt systems programming cable plus bnc conectors 3 antennas 2 standard one high gain would like to sell as package deal. 325 for everything shipped. images taken with my tablet invert my call but its there. i can be reached at 517 927 38o1

WIN_20170131_122645.JPG

2. K8CPT

arrow antenna could also be sold if interested along with bnc jumpers.

3. K8CPT

Sorry there tried band not dual band plus they cover hf up too 1.3 gig AM FM ssb

4. K1WEY

K1WEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Condition of batteries ? What exactly comes for the $ . Send me a better pic of you could with what is included ? Any programming software and cord ?

5. K8CPT

Comes with 2 HTS 2 stock antennas 4 batteries total all hold a charge. 2 hand mics one aftermarket diamond tri band antenna. RT systems programming cable and CD not sure if the CD can be used for another activation. They also have BNC adapters for both of them. I'll try to send more pictures.

6. K8CPT

7. K8CPT

8. K1WEY

K1WEY Ham Member QRZ Page

You take paypal ? Whats your best price shipped to Milton,VT,05468

9. AE8J

AE8J Ham Member QRZ Page

10. K8CPT

Sold. Guys thanks for all the replies was hard to sort them all and the texts. Raid are sold

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.