The OFFICIAL QRZed 2011 W6D thread and Travelogue

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WA6MHZ, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

Got mine today.:)
    It kinda has a Blues Brothers look to it!:cool:

2. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Now I gotta go score some Envelopes and stamps for those good QRZeders who didn't send SASEs so I can make sure THEY get their cards as well.

3. KE9EX

KE9EX Subscriber QRZ Page

Next year, when the construction is finished, Pat can drive 80 MPH on Lower Wacker here in Chicago.
    I've done that a lot when I'm late for work!

RCVD UR QSL. TNX, OM.

4. AE1P

AE1P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Pat, don't send me one, I'll get you a SASE...just summer is taking precedence right now.... :)

5. KB9LXP

KB9LXP Ham Member QRZ Page

NO!! Last years was a collectors item, and I have one. Going on fleebag next week, first 100 smackers takes it.
    Mike

6. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have one of those also! If you get 100 smackers for yours as much as I like that card....I will be selling mine soon also!

7. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I might bid on it too, as I don't have a 2010 W6D card! I had a whole box full I was going to give out at my W6D program and somehow that box got misplaced somewhere in the house and hasnt been seen since. I have torn up the place looking for it to no avail. Darn if I know where it is. SOMEWHERE in the house. You can loose an ELEPHANT in our house! So the last 2010 W6D card that was sent out was the last one in existance! Plenty of 2011 cards left though....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.