The Official DX "ATNO" thread

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by W7UUU, Dec 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N5CM

N5CM Ham Member QRZ Page

TO5M; 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, and 80m all CW; via LoTW this AM. New one:D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    W7UUU likes this.
  2. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

just wondering if you log on qrz. If so did the TO5M contacts show up as France or St Pierre & Miquelon
    My qrz logbook shows them as France but LOTW says they are St Pierre & Miquelon

left this with more detail on the log forum but just curious if anyone else has them as France in their log,
    if you log on here you may want to check

congrats on working them !!

3. N5CM

N5CM Ham Member QRZ Page

Tnx. I was very pleased to work them on as many bands as I did.

I use only LoTW and my ancient paper logbooks. As you mentioned, LoTW shows them as St. Pierre & Miquelon. When I searched the call sign on QRZ, it showed St. Pierre & Miquelon, so I don't understand how the QRZ log would show this station as France. Perhaps the database for QRZ log defaults to France when it sees the TO prefixo_O????.

4. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

could be I thought it was under France rule but counts as a new country. Anyway after I deleted them both and re-imported them they showed up as the islands but no confirmation. Odd its confirmed on LOTW and it wont transfer over here from LOTW. I submitted a ticket anyway
    I only got them on 20M ssb and 30M cw, they will add to my dxcc for cw & phone (hopefully)

N5CM likes this.
  5. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If I'm not mistaken, TO is always an overseas territory whereas TM is the mainland. Problem is there's no knowing which territory. The active logging sites have to enter a particular exception with dates, etc. I don't think QRZ does that so they just default to France.

6. N5CM

N5CM Ham Member QRZ Page

CY9C; 12m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, and 80m, all CW. ATNO. This makes 200 confirmed.

AB8MA and W7UUU like this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Congrats on 200!! that's indeed a milestone!

Dave
    W7UUU

8. KE8KMX

KE8KMX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ATNO in the last week or so

Turkey FT8 20m
    Morocco FT8 20m
    Kiribati FT8 20m
    Bahrain FT8 20m
    Morocco FT8 20m
    Estonia FT8 20m
    Dominica FT8 20m