The First look of Ailunce HD1

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by BH6PJL, Nov 7, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. BH6PJL

BH6PJL Ham Member QRZ Page

N3AWS, KD9JNW and EB7BYH like this.
  2. N6AFV

N6AFV Subscriber QRZ Page

Hopefully, you can assign a front panel settings setup to a channel, and tell the backlight to stay on longer!

N1RCX likes this.
  3. KD9JNW

KD9JNW Ham Member QRZ Page

Very informative and no slow speech, awesome pace, thanks for posting

BH6PJL and K9ASE like this.
  4. W4PER

W4PER Ham Member QRZ Page

Too many Chinese DMR radios already. They are all basically the same except for the firmware. This one says it is made for hams, not commercial. Ok, the only place I remember using color codes was with resistors.
    It seems if you find another brand of DMR radio and the knobs, power, display and size are the same, it is probably the same radio with a different case. Just a different group trying work out an import deal.
    On the plus side, they seem to provide reliable communications and the radios are inexpensive, just the firmware mods are what costs to develop. I'll bet one of these programmers like the MD380 Tools developer could make a half dozen brands all work and look alike. Bob

K9IV, W5TXR and KC2ZRT like this.
  5. G3SEA

G3SEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Interesting HT since apparently it can be manually programmed on the fly which would be very useful in emergency situations.
    10 Watts with a 3200 mAh battery ? Maybe a car battery would be a useful accessory :)
    Having power steps of 1,5,10 Watts would be more efficient.

G3SEA/KH6

6. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

TOO MUCH price to a china radio.....

and 10 watt in a handy radio is a very NON-SENSE for me !!!

The best price is the 86 dollars for the dualbander dmr GD-77 Radioddity made by TYT !

AD0JA likes this.
  7. KC2ZRT

KC2ZRT Ham Member QRZ Page

Another day, another Chinese junk DMR portable. Good grief !

W5TXR, W2THC and KD9VV like this.
  8. KK6PKN

KK6PKN Ham Member QRZ Page

Okay. I have a 10,000 mAh sealed lead acid battery that's in a small box with cig lighter hook-up. Weighs 8.5#. Should work I believe.

See pics at QRZ.com.

Thank you sir.

Jesse Castillo
    KK6PKN

9. K7KVH

K7KVH Ham Member QRZ Page

If any American manufacturers are building dual band HTs with DMR and FM, I'd like to hear about them.

KD0GIV, K2MAK, KE4ITL and 3 others like this.
  10. G3SEA

G3SEA Ham Member QRZ Page

:)