ad: elecraft

The DXer and the Technician - Amateur (ham) radio documentary

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VA2PV, Mar 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. A25SL

A25SL Ham Member QRZ Page

Great story, in a true HAM spirit ! Well done you guys I admire the work and the video. This is a real inspiring story that reflects not only technical professionalism in our hobby, but also shows kindness to the extend for a fellow HAM including families and friendship. GOD BLESS take care and hope to catch you guys ON AIR 73deA25SL / Leon

VA2PV likes this.
  2. A25SL

Great story, in a true HAM spirit ! Well done you guys I admire the work and the video. This is a real inspiring story that reflects not only technical professionalism in our hobby, but also shows kindness to the extend for a fellow HAM including families and friendship. GOD BLESS take care and hope to catch you guys ON AIR 73deA25SL / Leon

VA2PV likes this.
  3. A25SL

Thank you Great video, well done you guys ! 73deA25SL

VA2PV likes this.
  4. A25SL

Thank you guys, well done !! great video 73deA25SL

VA2PV likes this.
  5. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi and thanks for watching. In the beggining we started to work on a voice over version, but we felt that we've lost the emotion while doing it, so we went to the subtitle version. I didn't think about the this situation. Sorry, if someone is in this situation, just let me know, but the version I have is with my own voice with my French accent and it's not complete. 73

K3SX likes this.
  6. VE2JN

VE2JN Ham Member QRZ Page

J'ai adoré ce documentaire ... :)

VA2PV likes this.
  7. K1KTF

K1KTF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Great story and friendship!

VA2PV likes this.
  8. YO4PX

YO4PX Ham Member QRZ Page

VA2PV likes this.
  9. K3SX

K3SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Francisc I do not speak Romanian but I do appreciate your excellent work with this story. Pascal has also made his full "French tinged English" version so an even wider range of hams can appreciate the truly unselfish acts of kindness and friendship shown by the participants. 73, Sid K3SX

VA2PV likes this.
  10. G0WXU

G0WXU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello there, de John- G0WXU in West Yorkshire, England. I have very much enjoyed watching your video.

VA2PV likes this.
  11. VE2SO

VE2SO Ham Member QRZ Page

WoW. Very interesting félicitations Claude. ve2bub Ve2pv et ve2ov

VA2PV likes this.
  12. VA2GK

VA2GK Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent vidéo et très intéressant, Salut à toi Michel ainsi qu'à Claude et Pascal que je ne connaissais que de nom ;-)

VA2PV likes this.