Terror Experts Warn Next 9/11 Could Fall On Different Date

Discussion in 'ex-Rag Chew Central' started by N2NH, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member

A QRZ Red Alert (haven't had one of those in awhile...):

Let's not hear, "Who coulda foreseen" again, hm?

Terror Experts Warn Next 9/11 Could Fall On Different Date

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  2. AB8MA

AB8MA Ham Member

Too late.

Page Not Found
    Oops!

3. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member

4. AB8MA

AB8MA Ham Member

Think about it. Who in their right mind would actually expect it to happen on 9/11 again?

5. N2ACX

N2ACX Ham Member

At any rate, I would agree with the next attack NOT being on 9-11. The terrorists know that 911 in and around that date would most likely have more monitoring than any other time of the year, that's why my understanding of the 'homeland security' monitoring, our senses are up 24/7 as effective or more so than ever.........one would hope.
    There will be another attack, it's just a matter of when, and I don't feel it will be a crude 'aircraft into buildings' type of attack. Most likely either chemical or biologic.
    The world has a very large decision to make. The growth of radical Islam and others who's goals are to destroy the USA and Israel first, and the rest of the planets so called "Infidels" second there must be a 'no holds barred' attack on anyone,place or thing associated with terrorism.
    To those that are not active terrorists, but support them, like in the recent news, they will come after YOU next and take your head ,then do their dance of insanity for killing the "Enemies of Islam" a belief that apparently will kill anyone at anytime and anywhere for not subscribing to their religious and murderous philosophy.
    N2ACX

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  6. WA4TM

WA4TM Ham Member

Al Gore... Wait a minute, you did say right mind,, oh well never mind.. :D

7. W4GLM

W4GLM Ham Member

9/11 Again ?

Not really if but a matter of when.

Lottsa nutz out there.....Mac

Are you ready ??

Google is your friend

Keyword is Survival

Not really an alarmist just call me semi-prepared...

8. KB9BVN

KB9BVN Ham Member

The Onion has some very funny stuff from time to time, but I don't think joking about this is funny at all.

9. WB3JLA

WB3JLA Premium Subscriber

Why not 7 11

It would be good for their business

10. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member

I KNEW IT! I kept trying to tell people, but they wouldn't listen!

11. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member

You think.?

Could be on 9/12.?

12. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member

13. N5PAR

N5PAR Ham Member

I was listening to an FM radio station one morning and on the local news report they made a big deal about 2 sisters that had had there babies on the very same day. The exicited reported said. "What are the odds of that happening?" I thought about it a few seconds and came to the conclusion the odds would be one in 365 or 366 if it were a leap year. I called the morning show up and told them I have figured out the odds of it happening. They did see to be at all amused at my logical answer.

14. KE7VZW

KE7VZW Ham Member

not funny; not even comically innovative. Boo.

15. W5WPL

W5WPL Subscriber

After careful study and usen math e=mc2 X a2+b2=c2 2 root - two red apples / three oranges, and if E really is over I R.This tells me that it will be on Feb. 9, 2011 a device hidden in a coffin sent to Montrose Colo. Via San Diego. :rolleyes:

16. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member

So, what you're saying is that Greg is the one who will do it, and the UT's will be standing by? :p

17. W5WPL

W5WPL Subscriber

The voices told me this. And I always do what the voices say.:eek:

18. N2ACX

N2ACX Ham Member

Yup, I knew it, those dental implants and fillings were really SHF receivers, now there's another one hearing voices from the studios of those UFO sites.
    N2ACX :p

19. W5WPL

W5WPL Subscriber

Ever since I started using Prozac, UFOs quit coming for me. The voices are from Jim Jones:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

20. N7RJD

N7RJD Ham Member

Boy am I so glad these guys are on our side. How did we ever survive without such high level thinkers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.