Canceled TEN TEC - DELTA 580 HF TRANSCEIVER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AC2HQ, Jul 10, 2019 at 8:29 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AC2HQ

AC2HQ Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale: TEN TEC - DELTA 580 HF TRANSCEIVER
    I Have tested the radio over the past 3 weeks and found it to transmit & receive very nicely. Signal reports from a number of states indicate 59. - Using a Fat Spectrum Vertical Antenna
    The only thing I have found is the on/off - knob that also controls volume, the volume was touchy 2 times but after pressing in lightly the volume resumed normally.
    The sale includes: The Transceiver - no mic
    2 wire connector - Power
    Manual
    Due to the age of the radio, I am selling it " AS IS "
    Price: Make Me a reasonable Offer - Shipped via FEDEX - with Insurance
    Please consider the weight of Radio when making an Offer
    Postal M/O - Preferred
    Please send All responses to my email listed here on QRZ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 8:47 PM
    KA8UGB, K8AI and W2CSI like this.
  2. AC2HQ

Good Morning... Most messages asking for a Price - Looking to Sell - $200.00 Shipped & Insured - USA - Postal M/O Preferred - Works great but Selling " AS IS " due to age
    73 John

3. AC2HQ

CLOSE PLEASE...….

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 1:53 AM
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.