ad: Radclub22-1

System Fusion at the Dayton Hamvention

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9QZB, May 14, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9QZB

WB9QZB Ham Member QRZ Page

System Fusion Logo.jpg

This should be an exciting year for System Fusion at the Dayton Hamvention.

We hope Yaesu will surprise us as they have in past years so be sure to visit the Yaesu booth at the Hamvention.

The System Fusion Forum will be on Saturday, 5/21 at 2:30 - 3:30 pm ET in Forum Room #3.
    Yaesu will be presenting at the forum and conducting a questions & answers session afterwards.

145.69 MHz will be the simplex frequency for System Fusion Digital Voice at the Hamvention.

You can learn more System Fusion on the Yaesu Fusion Fusion group.
    If you're not a member of the Yaesu System Fusion group you can join at:

Yaesu System Fusion Group
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/YaesuSystemFusion/info

Look forward to meeting you at the Hamvention.

73, Mark, WB9QZB
    Hamvention System Fusion Forum Moderator
    Yaesu System Fusion Group Moderator

2. KQ4KK

KQ4KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there an operational internet connected digital FUSION repeater at, or near the Dayton Hamvention next week?

Kent

KQ4KK

3. KQ4KK

KQ4KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there an operational internet connected digital FUSION repeater at, or near the Dayton Hamvention next week?

Kent

KQ4KK

4. NK9Y

NK9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Before they announce anything new about FUSION, they need to fix the old problem of the system going into digital key down, seemingly at random. Have heard more than one unit keyed down for hours at a time, with no apparent ID, just solid digital "hash". The basic concept is a great one, I just think Yaesu needs to slow down to fix old troubles, before they advance state of the art.

5. W1LWT

W1LWT Ham Member QRZ Page

Common yeasu with fusion start bringing a bunch of new stuff on line now fix stuff later lets run with this system...and build excitement .I want to see whole bunch of newly idea we as customers can have...if this gonna beat dstar and dmr common roll out lots of stuff...

6. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What?

KC9UDX and W2TXB like this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

That reads just like a Chinese instruction manual :)

Dave
    W7UUU

W4YEM, W6KKO and W2TXB like this.
  8. KB8NXO

KB8NXO Ham Member QRZ Page

I have zero problems with mine. Never even heard of this stuff before???

KA8CZT likes this.
  9. N7WST

N7WST Ham Member QRZ Page

What the heck did he say?

10. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Any fusion beta repeaters with issues should follow the upgrade path. With updated firmware Yaesu puts out, problems get solved.

AD0MI likes this.
  11. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

He said:

Common yeasu with fusion start bringing a bunch of new stuff on line now fix stuff later lets run with this system...and build excitement .I want to see whole bunch of newly idea we as customers can have...if this gonna beat dstar and dmr common roll out lots of stuff...

:)

Dave
    W7UUU

KC9UDX and K9ASE like this.
  12. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

Message might have been clearer if using the System Fusion.

W6JWZ and WR2E like this.
  13. AD0MI

AD0MI Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm looking forward to the new announcements. Since Christmas, things have grown immensely, and stability has gotten much better. Things have been quiet lately so it's time to shake the boat a little :)

W4YEM likes this.
  14. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A1mest. Heve yue seen the enes where e11 the e's end e's ere e's? 1 e1weys wender if thet's just the wey their fent is, er if there's e ree11y pepuler scenner with bed 0CR.

15. N6KZB

N6KZB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Our club has helped to obtain over 20 Fusion Repeaters for Baja and elsewhere.
    To date all is well, with no failures. Chris Wilson has been very supportive.