State #17 To Join The 21st Century

Discussion in 'ex-Rag Chew Central' started by W7XF, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W7XF

W7XF Ham Member QRZ Page

2. PA5COR

PA5COR Ham Member QRZ Page

Welcome to this new century ;)
  3. W7XF

W7XF Ham Member QRZ Page

Also need to welcome the UK to the 21st century!:cool:
  4. KD3NE

KD3NE Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes the 21st century will be a big one for the United States and this so called "marriage equality " will not have anything to do with it.

Bigger, much bigger things are coming down the road.
  5. KG5UN

KG5UN Ham Member QRZ Page

Civil war?
    Revolt against our government.
    The secession of Texas and other states from the US?

Do tell!
  6. KB9UWU

KB9UWU Ham Member QRZ Page

7. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

8. W8EIR

W8EIR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Animals inbreed, so that would be considered incest. Marriage equality will not erode the "moral fabric" of this country as many; and I don't use this term loosely, Bible Thumping Holy Rollers, think will happen. It's the arrogance and narrow minded thinking, that will destroy this country.
  9. N0SYA

N0SYA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't erode what's already in the gutter much.
  10. KD8PFB

KD8PFB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That's because animals are more advanced than certain humans. Nature is definitely smarter than liberals.

Welcome to Sodom & Gomorrah.
  11. NQ3X

NQ3X Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm not going to turn you into the the [sic] PC cops.

I will, however, point out with facts how wrong you are.

Which of the animal species which display homosexual behavior "know better"?

Hm? Hm?

Is is bison?

Is it dolphins?

Is it the common domestic cat?

Is it the horse?

Maybe the chimpanzee?

Shall go down the list of fish, birds, reptiles, and insects, too?

While I could, it'd be a long list, for the list is fully 1,500 species long. And I strongly suspect you wouldn't allow the facts to intrude on your medieval bubble of ignorance, prejudice, and hate.

Since it clearly makes you comfortable, you go ahead and stay in your bubble. The rest of us will remain in the real world, where we accept our fellow human beings for who they are. Where we consider all humans to actually BE equal. Where two loving, consenting adults are able to enjoy the same rights and privileges under the law as you and I.
  12. W8EIR

W8EIR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well said Robert, well said.
  13. N0SYA

N0SYA Ham Member QRZ Page

14. KB9UWU

15. K9ASE

K9ASE Ham Member QRZ Page

It's just one more state on the list where a court has forced on the people. It's nothing to celebrate
  16. KB9UWU

What did it force on the people? It offers everyone the right to be married. It adds a right and takes no freedoms/anything away from anyone. Nothing changes for heterosexual people, at all. Unless I'm missing something?
  17. WY0M

WY0M XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey now, don't be bagging on the Middle Ages... even in the Middle Ages there were enlightened people and cultures!

18. K6BBC

K6BBC Super Moderator QRZ Page

I practice marriage equality. I've told my wife many times she is allowed to buy any vacuum cleaner she wishes.

19. K9ASE

K9ASE Ham Member QRZ Page

It changes the Definition of marriage in that state without asking it's residents. Marriage is a sacred religious institution that shouldn't be cheapened by being offered to homosexuals.
    Civil unions are fine so that homosexuals may share benefits and most states currently offer that. Homosexuals don't deserve special rights based on their sexual preference, anymore
    than pedophiles do.
  20. K6BBC

K6BBC Super Moderator QRZ Page

WORNG! Marriage has nothing to do with religion. Marriage is a legal contract. Ever been divorced?

And always the pedophilia enters the conversation. But oh well. This battle is over. Marriage equality is here to stay so move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.