ad: chuckmartin

SOLD SSB Electronic LT 2 S MK11 2m/144mhz Transverter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by G6YZC, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G6YZC

G6YZC Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale my SSB Electronic (sometimes known as SSB Electronics ) 28MHz to 144MHz transverter. This is the LT2S MK11 and for those of you into VHF you will know exactly just how good these are. My intention was not to sell this as I clean out my shack to get ready for RV Mobile but at 20W out it is just not quite enough to drive my 2m 1.5Kw Larcan to more than 900W so rather than it just sit on the shelf someone else might as well put it to use on 2m EME or weak signals. These are still available new for $899 USD from the USA distributer so it will give those who are not 100% aware of just how good these transverters are an idea where they stand between the Russian $45 transverters and a $1500 Kuhne. For the pictures I am using an ANAN 10e to drive the SSB Electronic 144MHz transverter. This works perfect a it has separate TX and RX in and outs on the transverter. Remember these were designed for serious VHF weak signals and Meteor Scatter. The output meter on the transverter shows 19W which is about the same as my Bird does. The beacon in the picture is K2DLL which is 123 miles from my house. The antenna I used for that picture is at 10ft AGL on my test tower and beaming straight through my house. Needless to say I was pretty impressed. $475 shipped lower 48 PP accepted. Questions? Please call/txt 978 906 5524 or email g6yzc@msn.com Paul N2EME.

20171123_143136_resized.jpg
    20171123_143214_resized.jpg
    20171123_131558_resized.jpg
    20171123_130323_resized.jpg
    20171123_130338_resized.jpg

2. G6YZC

OK Looking to see why I have been flagged as "caution"? I have listed in pretty much the same way in all my other listings and used the exact same QSL card with my callsign on the dish. I have obviously done something wrong what do I need to do to correct it?
    Paul N2EME eme.jpg

3. G6YZC

OK still not sure what I have done wrong? My QSL card with my callsign is in the first picture and all of the pictures are taken by myself of the actual item that is for sale or of the supporting information to prove that it works. Can you please expand on what I am missing so that I may correct this?
    Paul N2EME

4. G6YZC

SOLD Thank you very much. I am not sure how to change the status from For Sale to Sold.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.