ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD!! Uniden Bearcat BC-898T Base Scanner Trunktracker III

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NE4Y, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. NE4Y

NE4Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I got this scanner for Fathers Day from my wife a while back. It was back when I was a scanner listener and not active in Ham Radio. All it is doing now is taking up space, so I will see if I can find it a new home that will get some use out of it and I can get more ham gear :)
    2016-03-17 19.39.57_S.jpg 2016-03-28 16.53.19_S.jpg Like new condition. I have the Original Manual, The Trunked Tracker - The National Public Safety Trunked System Frequency Guide, and the Frequency Guide as seen in the photos. I do not believe I have the original box. The antenna that came with it is included. This is a workhorse of a scanner, I've never had any issue with it.
    I am asking $175 plus shipping to your CONUS zip code. Inquiries should be made to my email address as shown on QRZ.COM

Thanks for looking.

KK4OSI

AC8VV likes this.
  2. NE4Y

NE4Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Scanner is SOLD Pending funds transfer. KK4OSI

3. NE4Y

NE4Y Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!!!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.