ad: elecraft

Sold! Ramsey Electronics DDF1 DOPPLER DIRECTION FINDER DF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4RAV, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W4RAV

W4RAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Ramsey DDF1 Doppler direction-finder

I have to offer this very fine Ramsey radio direction-finding system.
    Everything you see here but the radio. Again, radio not included.

[​IMG]

Complete and professionally built by the Ramsey factory. Might be rare in the coming days as the source no longer offers consumer electronics. :(

Less than 1 hour use. Never outdoors. Issue resolved itself and I hate good tools gathering dust. Time to find it a new home. Purchased September last year. Really is 10 out of 10, good as new! You will not be disappointed.

If you're here, odds are good you already know what you're looking at, but here's a couple links.
    Kit, good description:
    http://www.tequipment.net/RamseyElectronicsDDF1.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What you're actually getting.... sans the better details:
    http://www.tequipment.net/RamseyElectronics/DDF1WT

That's what I paid for it too. $269 on Amazon (all gone now.) Plus the extras.

INCLUDES:
    Ramsey DDF1 factory-built direction-finder, unmodified telescopic 4-antenna system with mags, Ramsey 12v power supply, all cables and the original printed manual. Includes 2 audio cables to go from the DF to most HT/scanner jacks.

PRICE:
    Yours for $200, including shipping via USPS large flat-rate box USA. DX please inquire.
    PayPal only please. My info on my 'zed bio is good. Very 73, de Frank K2NCC in Oregon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. KM4CPJ

KM4CPJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm interested.....but at work right now and cant email you (unless I get your email address somehow other than thru QRZ.com) until I get home this evening.

W4RAV likes this.
  3. W4RAV

Thank you for your interest Jeff. Email sent.

For the rest of the group, the DF is still available until I post here that it's sold.

4. W4INT

W4INT Ham Member QRZ Page

Please advise your paypal address. I am interested W4INT or Brad@trogdon.org is my direct. Thx..

W4RAV likes this.
  5. W4RAV

Thank you Brad. k2ncc@outlook.com

Safely boxed & ready to ship to the "winner" the same day payment is posted.

f

6. W4RAV

Still available.

7. W4RAV

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thank you QRZ.com. Thank you Richard, and all who were interested.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.