Sold! Kenwood TS-430S Tech Special

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4EEV, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4EEV

N4EEV Ham Member QRZ Page

Shack Cleaning: a TS-430S that transmits @ 20w on key down. Receive appears to work. Has FM-430 board. Exterior is average except for top cover which is clearly rough. Guts look clean. Cleaning out items taking up space. I am 99% CW so I cannot speak to other modes, though I assume they also exhibit 20w output. Comes with TS-430S and factory Manual that is well used. $160 shipped to 48 states, as is, all sales final. PayPal preferred IMG_0935.JPG IMG_0939.JPG IMG_0941.JPG , I'll assume fees. Contact me at QRZ email address. See other listings for AT-250, SP-430 and MC-60.

2. N4EEV

Sale Pending to Darrell (N7OOR), Glenn (KA2SSX) is next in the hopper. Thanks for all the interest, I have informed others via email of their position in queue should this fall through.

All my best,

Mike

3. KL7DSI

KL7DSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Mike I am in the need for a TS-430 to complete a collection of all other Kenwood TS/30's. I see you are in Ga. I am an old GA boy from Oak Park, 12 miles north of Lyons on US 1. Give me a price of all items included Mic, AT etc. and can make a deal shipped to Ajo, AZ. I have lived here 23 years since retirement of which after 33 plus years of military I retired here in AZ. I can mail a check and let it clear Vantage West CU in Tucson prior to you shipping. Let me know. Bill, A Happy Ham Since 1960

4. N4EEV

Hi Bill,

I am very sorry, Darrell has purchased the rig. Thank you for the interest. I bet AZ is nice, humidity here is so thick you could cut it with a knife! Been very Hot and sticky as usual. GL OM.

All my best,

Mike

5. N4EEV

MODS, please close Listing is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks QRZ!!!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.