Sold! Icom IC-7410 w/ 3 & 6khz roofing filters

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4CUL, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KK4CUL

KK4CUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A great working IC-7410. 3 variable filter widths that also store your twin passband tuning settings. EQ for RX and TX, 3 transmit bandwidth settings as well. I have received frequent unsolicited compliments on my audio and signal with just the default microphone and no additional processing. The DSP NR is just the perfect amount of clearing up all the way up to about 12-1 O'clock. Past there, there is not a significant difference. The highs do get cut off a bit with the max DSP turned on, but the noise is drastically cleaned up. The roofing filters help mostly with narrower bandwidth settings, and each filter setting as the option to select either the stock 15 kHz one, the 6 kHz one, or the 3 kHz one. They are also more noticeable on AM than SSB, but work a treat. There are 2 tiny scratches in the paint on the top, and a couple on the bottom (which are hardly noticeable at all). I have the original double shipping boxes, manual, accessories, power cord, etc. It also has a great working Noise Blanker, adjustable AGC, and built in ATU. The ATU tunes my LnR EF-Quad (40, 20, 15, and 10m) on all bands (however, it doesn't hold the tune on 160 or 60, as it is a bad mismatch and hard on the tuner and radio). This is my last HF radio other than an HTX-10 I have so it is really hard to sell, but I was laid off in May and just started working a couple weeks ago so haven't received a paycheck yet. Otherwise, I would hold onto this amazing rig. It has been my favorite I have ever operated. Puts out ~115-125 carrier on 40-15, at least 100 on all others. I WILL buy another one in a few months once I have steady income and my bills are paid off! Perhaps I could buy it back from you in the fall :D

Asking $920 SHIPPED, PayPal only. Or, $875 and we meet within 50 miles of 40383!
    Please contact me at r d c a l l a h a n 8 6 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

Thanks for looking!
    KK4CUL (Ross)

Attached Files:

K5MTY and K4LIX like this.
  2. K6TB

K6TB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sent you an email, Ross.

3. KK4CUL

Hi -- I never received an email. Did you send it to my address listed on my call sign bio page?

4. KK4CUL

Radio is still available! Make me a reasonable offer!

5. KK4CUL

SOLD! Mods, please close. Thanks for looking!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.