For Sale Shack Liquidation

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Jan 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm selling off my shack to pursue other interests. All items are in good working order but are sold as is. All items are available for pickup locally. If you need other photos, I can send them. I can also send a video of the radios working if you contact me via my email. I have a Zero Five Flagpole vertical that I will be selling in the spring once the ground thaws out and I can take it down. Payment by paypal if shipping, cash if local. shipping only to the US. Shipping will include insurance and tracking number. All radios have the Anderson Power Pole connectors on the power cord.

Kenwood TS-690S HF 100w transceiver with internal tuner. 8.5/10 cosmetically. works like a top. Covers 160m-10m at 100w, 6m at 50w. Electrolytics and memory battery were replaced 2 years ago by local retired Motorola technician. Comes with CAT control cable to control via computer and stock microphone. Includes the 2.7k ssb filter. $500 plus actual shipping.

Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm transceiver (1 of 2). 50w on 2m, 40w on 70cm. Excellent shape. Has mobile bracket but I only used as a base. $185 plus actual shipping. (will add the second FT-7800 later)

Signalink USB with both cables, setup for Kenwood radios. $90 plus shipping.

More to come. Contact me at my QRZ address.

IMG_5385.jpg IMG_5387.jpg IMG_5393.jpg IMG_5395.jpg IMG_5396.jpg IMG_5398.jpg IMG_5370.jpg IMG_5373.jpg

A2PHIL, KE9OL and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KA6DOY

KA6DOY Ham Member QRZ Page

Signaling still avail...and how to pay?

3. K9BPS

Yes. My PayPal address is kilo95@aol.com. Please add $10 for usps shipping. I’ll do my best to get it out Monday

4. K9BPS

Signalink is sold

5. K2RET

K2RET XML Subscriber QRZ Page

would you take $190 shipped for the Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm transceiver
    Sorry, email is Radio_op@yahoo.com

tnx Bob

6. K9BPS

FT-7800 is sold

7. K9BPS

TS-690SAT is still for sale

8. K9BPS

Price reduced on TS-690. Now $475 plus shipping

9. K9BPS

Price reduced. $450 plus shipping

10. K9BPS

Ts-690 sold! Thanks Eric

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.