Shack Clean-out continues

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ILT, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W3ILT

W3ILT Ham Member QRZ Page

Posted an ad for Shack clean-out items the other day. The cleanout continues. Have found a Realistic amplified antenna for DX-200 I listed earlier. Will add this to the deal for a total of $100.00. I have installed an extra long telescoping whip to this amplifier or can use it with an external dxing antenna. Amplified antenna is radio shack cat. no. 20-280 Buyer pays shipping

Harmon 4200B Selective Voltmeter- This unit has been modified with an aluminium lined case to reject spurious signals. I used it to DX from .020-200 khz. It is so incredibly sensitive that I received WWVB at 60 khz on a Carolina windem at about 40db here in central PA. Have interfaced the audio to computer to copy transmission by LW and ELF. Orginal had a battery compartment but not now. Can chase down AC line noise on this bugger to isolate signals but now it is wired for 110 ac. $200.00 Buyer pays shipping.

Realistic DX-160 with matching speaker and Ameco PT-2 Antenna pre-amplifier. This is a darn good Dxing rig. I have been very pleased with exceptional receive capablilities of this particular DX-160. The Ameco PT-2 amplifier could use its preamp in/out switch replaced but it still works. Pass through is not effected. This system would afford someone hours upon hours of DXing with the right antenna. $150.00 Buyer pays shipping.

Midland All Hazards Radio with weather alert model no. # WR-q00. This is a little white bugger with small antenna that would look nice on a kitchen counter. It does digital readout of weather alerts. I have orginal box and manual. It's an average quality weather band receiver, I am not really impressed. Would like to upgrade to a better quality scanner with weather readout. $50.00 Buyer to pay shipping.

AOR AR-2500 Wide Range monitor- Speaking of quality, this monitor/scanner was made way before its time. It monitors just about anything. Can program in a weather channel or WWV at 5 or 10 mhz and it receives them equally well. Its best qualities are am/fm wide and narrow. It will do single sideband but is hard to tune. It has alot of memory banks and is CAT ready. I think software for cat programming is still available for it. This thing was made way before its time. Like I said, I would like to upgrade to latest technologies of a digital readout monitor. $175.00 Buyer to pay shipping.

Camera and bug detector brandnew in box- I goofed and bought two of these security and rf pocket size sensors. It is very sensitive and covers 50mhz-6ghz for signal detection. Has a belt clip and small antenna, comes with two unused AAA batteries. $75.00 Buyer pays shipping.

IBM Laptop with Docking Station- This is one of my old echolink laptops. It's an IBM Thinkpad 770 with a docking station, a home use platform. It has lots of goodies inside. Runs best on Windows 2000. Have another external power adapter for it. It does need a new battery. If you tell me what your need is in a laptop I may or maynot be able to set it up for you. Otherwise this is an excellent little system to ad an echolink station. $250.00 Buyer to pay actual shipping charges.

IBM Laptop- This is an IBM Thinkpad 760XD I used for echolink too. It needs a battery too. Has external power supply. Not a bad little laptop to surf or chat or work echolink. It is what it is. $125.00

Layfayette CB Collection- Hoping to fill my cabinets with drakes and collins and other stuff now. Tube Cbs are a Comstat 19, Comstat 25a. There is a Lafayette Telstat 925 and a Realistic Navaho. Comstat 25a worked last time I plugged it in. Only radio having a mic is the Realistic Navaho. Make me an offer. Shipping is going to be expensive.

RCA Sat. system- A guy owing me some money gave me this brandnew RCA system I never used. It's a small dish with modern receiver and decoder box. Box has a code card slot. Have a universal mounting kit new in box too. I have two sat dishes now. Make me an offer, buyer pays shipping too.

Philco Wooden Cabinet floor Standing Radio. This looks like a goody to restore. It's a wood standing floor standing Model # 70 Tube Receiver/amp. Wood is cracked on top front, can think of several fixes for that. Otherwise ask for pics and further information to make an offer.

Misc.- Two Channel atus AM-150 two channel stereo and mike mixer. This thing is beat up but works. New it cost me about $200.00. Selling it for $50.00 plus shipping. Ask for pictures and further information if interested. Realistic transistorized and battery operated 2 channel stereo/mono mic only mixer. I bet this one would be hard to find if needed. $25.00 plus shipping. Philco desktop am/fm JC Penney model small creme or white colored ac radio for kitchen or shack. $20.00 plus shipping.

For trading and barter, I am looking for a Kenwood R-1000. I have the manual, so why not get the radio ? I would like to find a Layfette Comstat 23b in really good condition. Was the first transciever I ever talked on. I need a Drake SP-75  power supply or any Drake Power supply that works on a TR-5. Would like a drake 1000hz filter for a TR-5. Maybe a 3600 who knows.
    I also have a Penatrator bi-lateral 200 watt 10 meter linear with preamp relay chatter This base unit is also a 15 amp power supply with lugs on back.

I can furnish high resolution digital pics of anything that may interest you. I am willing to compromise, I only use Cowboy diplomacy when forced to do so, so please make me an offer. Giving Hams first  dibs over ebay crowd. Thanks for looking, Mark W3ILT.
  2. KC8YOQ

KC8YOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.