SCS PTC-II Pactor Modem

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7IN, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7IN

K7IN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I received this as part of a package deal and really will never use it so, I would like to offer it for sale. I don't know a lot about it other than it has all the memory positions filled, has the 1200/2400baud modem card and the enhanced DSP card. It comes from an estate of a ham who had it up and running in a robust station at one time before he became an SK. He was a member of Army MARS as I recall and a lifelong electronics engineer who took excellent care of his equipment.

I have only the modem itself but, will provide a .PDF copy of the manual via e-mail to whomever buys it. I have no way to set it up and test it but, have no reason to believe it doesn't work. There are a very few minor scratches on the case and no dents or damage.

I am asking $450.00 by USPS money or will consider a PayPal fund transfer. The unit will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, insured. I would also consider a trade for an HF transceiver, preferably an IC-718 in nice condition but, will consider reasonable offers. Please contact me at the e-mail address below. 73, Paul - K7IN

2. K7IN

I can provide a couple of digital hi-res pictures to a serious buyer. And, as I understand it, this is easily upgraded to a Pactor-III capability if you purchase the license from SCS.

3. WX7K

WX7K Ham Member QRZ Page

SCS PTC II

I have a Kenwood 440S(AT) that I would trade. Also have a desk mic to go with it.

How many years in the Corps? I spent 28 in the Navy.

Newell
    WX7K

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  4. K7IN

Thanks to those who responded - the modem has been sold. :)

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.