SCS PTC-II Pactor Modem

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7IN, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K7IN

K7IN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I received this as part of a package deal and really will never use it so, I would like to offer it for sale. I don't know a lot about it other than it has all the memory positions filled, has the 1200/2400baud modem card and the enhanced DSP card. It comes from an estate of a ham who had it up and running in a robust station at one time before he became an SK. He was a member of Army MARS as I recall and a lifelong electronics engineer who took excellent care of his equipment.

I have only the modem itself but, will provide a .PDF copy of the manual via e-mail to whomever buys it. I have no way to set it up and test it but, have no reason to believe it doesn't work. There are a very few minor scratches on the case and no dents or damage.

I am asking $450.00 by USPS money or will consider a PayPal fund transfer. The unit will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, insured. I would also consider a trade for an HF transceiver, preferably an IC-718 in nice condition but, will consider reasonable offers. Please contact me at the e-mail address below. 73, Paul - K7IN

2. K7IN

I can provide a couple of digital hi-res pictures to a serious buyer. And, as I understand it, this is easily upgraded to a Pactor-III capability if you purchase the license from SCS.

3. WX7K

WX7K Ham Member QRZ Page

SCS PTC II

I have a Kenwood 440S(AT) that I would trade. Also have a desk mic to go with it.

How many years in the Corps? I spent 28 in the Navy.

Newell
    WX7K

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  4. K7IN

Thanks to those who responded - the modem has been sold. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.