ad: Alphaant-1

S21ZED S21ZEE Bangladesh

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by 4L5A, Mar 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

2. W2LO

W2LO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Signals between 1200-1330z and 2300-0200z are often very loud into North America, among the best I've heard from S21. I was especially surprised to hear you so well on 30 and even 80 meters. Your choice of location and antennas must certainly help and the operators are excellent, maintaining a high QSO rate. Well done!!

Mike W2LO

3. W1NK

W1NK Ham Member QRZ Page

Please .... Please.... Please.....

Look/listen for NA (zone 5) during peak times 12-1400Z, especially on 20M. It seems you are missing this window.

4. G4AFU

G4AFU Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent DXexpedition with sharp CW operators.

5. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I need this country yet. Heard barely a whisper one day. Keeping my fingers crossed.

6. SA2CLU

SA2CLU Ham Member QRZ Page

When EU 20m CW/SSB?

7. VE3VEE

VE3VEE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You guys have managed to produce a very strong signal into NA. Bangladesh is in the most difficult part of the world to QSO from VE3, yet you were s-7 on my lazy s-meter yesterday morning on 20m. Congrats on your excellent choice of your QTH and your antennas. I'm looking forward to your next expeditions.

Marvin VE3VEE

8. KD6X

KD6X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for ATNO #326! You all have done an excellent job working NA stations from a very tough part of the world. I was able to copy you at various times on 40 through 17 meters, and finally snagged a QSO yesterday. Thanks for a great DXPedition and great operator/technical skills!

9. W0BBI

W0BBI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Terrible conditions. Experienced only a few occasions of what could be termed as a good copy thus far here in SW Mo.
    Thanks to the Team for your efforts.

10. G3HQT

G3HQT Ham Member QRZ Page

De G3HQT
    Thanks for a new country. One call on 40m. was all it took so congrats on FB operating and a really outstanding signal

11. W1JFK

W1JFK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking on 20m SSB, 0000 - 0200 as you posted. Band is good. Please phone for NA. Thanks!

12. AC6BW

AC6BW Ham Member QRZ Page

Terrible conditions. In spite of conditions, however, a little more attention could have been paid to the very brief openings to West Coast NA. I'd like to see a breakdown by call area for the 1200 NA QSOs.

13. K3BR

K3BR Ham Member QRZ Page

Tks so much for nice QSL card. FB sigs/ops. Best 73! CU agn.