Rohn 25 FK-25 Mid tower tilt section

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0CSW, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
  1. N0CSW

N0CSW Ham Member QRZ Page

Section is complete, in very good condition model FK-25 Tilt over. $350

Goes in the middle either 2 or 3 sections up, tilts the tower over with EASE.

This thing is hands down 100x easier to tilt than a tilt base, puts less stress on the tower, and can be tilted over by one person EASILY.
    A second pulley can be added for even more ease of lowering. I have seen people wrestling their 60' Rohn towers tilting them over and that is why I bought this section. It is simple to install, and simple to use.

Email for more details. Nearly 25ft long but can be broken down into two sections. Send a email if you would like more pics+user manual.

These sections are going for $500-600, and I gave $500 for it myself. I do not have any Rohn 25 anymore so it is useless to me. I figure $350 is a fair asking price, and considering the condition of this section it's one heck of a bargain.

I have a copy of the user manual that has been scanned, for more information please send me a Private Message as I can not attach .pdf files here.

IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0355.JPG

2. N0TPE

N0TPE Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to see more pictures and where it is at, willy

3. N0CSW

It is near Joplin, Mo.

Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send more along with the User manual.

4. N0TPE

send pictures to nØtpe80@gmail.com

5. N0TPE

n0csw can you call me some n0tpe 417-260-4626

6. N0CSW

sold, sold sold

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.