For Sale RigExpert Standard

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1APJ, Jul 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. K1APJ

K1APJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

RigExpert Standard interface available. Includes original manual and disk, three radio cables and a USB cable. Radio cables are-

1. RigExpert-made cable for TS-530S. Obviously this does not do CAT control
    2. Home-made cable for FT-950 and FTDX-1200.
    3. Home-made custom cable for a Kenwood hybrid that I modified. No CAT control
    Interface works fine. I will mention that the setup of this device, while not terribly difficult, may require a modicum of computer savvy, looking at com ports in Device Manager for example. If you need something completely "plug and play" this is probably not the unit for you.

$150 shipped via USPS within the US. Any reasonable form of payment accepted, I will ship when your payment clears. Please contact me at my profile email. Thanks in advance for looking at my item.

G.jpg
    H.jpg I.jpg J.jpg K.jpg L.jpg

2. K1APJ

K1APJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still available. $100 shipped via USPS within the US.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.