ad: Retevis-1

RFinder The Worldwide Repeater Directory new features, new platforms, IRLP Status !

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W2CYK, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W2CYK

W2CYK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Frank, this was an announcement.

2. W2CYK

Thanks for your support Dave...Glad you are enjoying it!!!
    Bob W2CYK

3. W2CYK

Hi Abe....if you read the announcement carefully you will see we are looking for testers for the web version. If you would like to participate, email bobg@w2cyk.net.

Bob

4. W2CYK

Hi Ken...

RFinder is the smartphone app that accesses The Worldwide Repeater Directory.

If you have subscribed, the same credentials are used on all platforms...CHIRP on Windows/Linux/MAC and web (going into beta this week). If you would like to be on the web beta send me an email to bobg@w2cyk.net.

Start your registration at www2.rfinder.net. We will send you your credentials that will work on CHIRP.

W2CYK Bob

5. N4EYZ

N4EYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

W2CYK--Bob............thankyou for all your hard work and efforts. I don't have a smart phone, but probably will at some point soon. And when I do I'll probably purchase the app.

To all the naysayers and guys that seem to just want to bitch and moan.............it's folks like you that keep new people out of the hobby. And make others want to leave it. I would also suggest that the folks that complain the loudest may be the ones who wish they had the smarts and the initiative to think of it first.

Wayne/n4eyz

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  6. AC0HD

AC0HD Ham Member QRZ Page

Well Stated!

7. KB3FXI

KB3FXI Ham Member QRZ Page

Man, you got that right, Wayne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.