Reverse Callsign Look-Up

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by KA3UAZ, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-Waters
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-rl
  1. KA3UAZ

KA3UAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought I saw something on here the other day but I am not sure. I signed in with my call sign and password here on QRZ and hit the "continue" button on the screen. Low and behold a list of five call signs popped up on the screen, all looking like the calls of some stations I had recently worked. I did not have my log book with me and they didn't stay up long so I could not verify this. I have not been able to duplicate the situation again. Does anyone know what I did (or may have done)? Thanks, Mike

2. G0GQK

G0GQK Ham Member QRZ Page

You must have heard about echoes where people hear their CQ's repeated three seconds later, what you experienced was a call sign QSO echo.

G0GQK

3. PA5COR

PA5COR Ham Member QRZ Page

3 seconds, my, some very long delayed echo's :D

4. W0IS

W0IS Ham Member QRZ Page

If you click on your callsign on your message, one of the options is to view your profile. This is not the same as your callsign lookup page.

The profile lists the last people to visit that page. I clicked on your call, so I'm listed there. Is that possibly what you saw?

5. KA3UAZ

KA3UAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, sort of. But thanks, I did not know that option existed. Mike

6. W4INF

W4INF Ham Member QRZ Page

long path delay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.