Re: Politics,rants and raves!!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by NN6EE, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Apparently you Sir are NOT listening to my requests nor explanations either, so tell me why it would do any good for me to provide my document??? You won't even give me the NAMES and CALLS of certain INDIVIDUALS who proport to have information, again their own slant on events, NOT MINE!!! Since you won't believe me with anything that I say, I won't comply with your inane request until mine are complied with!!! Or is it the fact if you do it, whomever they are will sue YOU for leaking PRIVILEGED information??? I'm trying here to again be fair like yourself, why did'nt you ask me for my side of the story, since the certificate is really only minor here in the scheme of things!!! Seems very clear to me that we've got a CATCH 22 here!!! It's too bad Glen that you did'nt stick with your duties as a "MODERATOR" instead of what your really supposed to do, to stay away from the controversy at hand!!! You failed to do just that, and it sucked you in where your IMPARTIALITY should have kicked in instead of being one of the RANT & RAVERS!!! My requests are just as valid as yours are!!!....JD/nn6ee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.