Radiohf - drake r4xb and t4xb, ms4 with ac4 mic

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8RI, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
  1. KG8RI

KG8RI Ham Member QRZ Page

RADIOHF - DRAKE R4XB AND T4XB, MS4 WITH AC4 MIC
    DRAKE R4XB ORG BOX AND T4XB ORG BOX,MS4 WITH AC4 BUILT IN,ORG MIC AND ORG MANUALS, I ALSO HAVE THE DC4 12 VOLT SUPPLY, UNITS ARE NICE AS I HAVE EVER SEEN, 9++,LET ME SEND-YOU MORE PICS AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU MAKE THE CALL. I BOUGHT THESE FROM A LADY WHO'S BOY FRIEND DIED 2 YEARS AGO AND SHE HAD THESE, I PUT THE T4XB IN A DUMMY LOAD 100 WATTS OUT, THAT'S ABOUT ALL THE TESTING I COULD DO WITH IT. THE R4XB I MADE A MAKE SHIFT ANTENNA AND IT SEEM TO RECIEVE FINE. SOLD WITHOUT WARRANNTY AS IS. PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY I AM 100 %ON EBAY EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. 1000.00 shipped US SALES ONLY lillypad.1@frontier.com.

Attached Files:

2. W4RUN

W4RUN Ham Member QRZ Page

How much as you asking?

3. W2KG

W2KG Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you have the CORRECT interconnecting cables? VFO cable needs to be shielded. ;)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.