ad: LZQSLprint-1

Radio Theory Handbook - Beginner to Advanced

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by VK2DQ, Jul 27, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. VK2DQ

VK2DQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Published July 23
    $25 + postage.
    40 Chapters, 566 pages - everything for all radio theory in any country to top level.

This book starts at Beginner level, building the foundations of Electricity, AC Theory, and Radio Theory. These foundations are progressively and slowly built upon and culminate at a solid Advanced Level. This is an ideal study program for those wanting an understanding electrical and radio theory. This study is suitable for Radio Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Technical Officers. Particularly suitable for those seeking to gain a qualification from Beginner to ‘Advanced’ Radio (Amateur) Experimenter; in any country. The book aims to provide a clear understanding of concepts. The goal is learning rather than memorising. The mathematics used is typical of Radio Technician level. The book exceeds the standard prescribed by CEPT (TR61-01). July 23 2016.

https://www.amazon.com/Radio-Theory-Handbook-Beginner-Advanced/dp/1534696121/

Preview
    http://online.flipbuilder.com/bgne/cbuv/
    3D cover.PNG

2. KA7FTP

KA7FTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Really nice job I flipped through the entire preview. I'll be buying several copies in the near future, one for a gift!

Len

3. N8SAN

N8SAN Ham Member QRZ Page

Ordered!

4. VK2DQ

I hope you get enjoyment and much knowledge from the book. It has been done to promote real learning in amateur radio.
    Not for commercial profit.
    Ron VK2DQ
    www.res.net.au

5. VK2DQ

Thanks Len - very pleased to hear you like the preview. It has been a very long intense job - I would like to have my life back. 73 Ron VK2DQ

6. VK2DQ

OH! How much I would love to have a Nixie Clock. Love your site 73 Ron

7. N8SAN

The book arrived yesterday.

It's really a nice book! The layout is great and written wonderfully.

I myself would also love a Nixie Clock! p246!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  8. VK2DQ

Great - Thanks for the feedback - I am very pleased with how it has been received - enjoy
    Ron VK2DQ
    Consider a one line review for it on Amazon - Cheers

9. EA2EKH

EA2EKH Ham Member QRZ Page

Ordered! A no brainer :)

10. N8SAN

done