ad: jbsims

Radio Shack HTX-202's and HTX-404 HT's

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7POC, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K7POC

K7POC Ham Member QRZ Page

Just dug these out of the closet. Old school HT's built like tanks. However still new enough that you can get batteries/aa cases/antennas and they even have tone tx/rx. The batteries are old nicads and work for a little wile. Easy to rebuild them or just buy a cheap aa case. No chargers come with them but they take 12v input so more than likely you have something around the house that will work. That's what I did. You can also just plug them into your power supply. They all come with big burly spring belt clips. I did go threw and check them all out.

Take them all for $102shipped in the USA paypal or postal money order.

Radio #1 is an htx-202 2M in pretty nice shape not perfect (scratches on the back) but works 100%. Puts out 5+ watts off 12v like it should and has nice clean audio RX/TX. Memory battery is good on it and comes with antenna and battery. $45 shipped to your door

Radio#2 is an HTX-202 2M works fine Puts out 5+ watts off 12v like it should and has nice clean audio RX/TX. BUT it is nasty looking, missing the top rubber jack cover and needs a memory battery.(cheap to buy and 15-20mins to install) Comes with battery and antenna $35shipped

Radio #3 is an HTX-404 70cm. It works fine and sounds good on air. Memory battery is good and overall it looks decent. Comes with battery and antenna. $40shipped

Take them all for $102shipped in the USA paypal or postal money order.

Also take a look at my other qrz add that got buried under other adds for other cool ham gear! http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?410799-Swan-Heathkit-and-Larsen

73's!

Attached Files:

2. K7POC

Nice 202 price drop to $40shipped, ugly one down to 30 shipped. 404 is sold pending funds.

3. K7POC

Only the nice HTX-202 is left.

4. K7POC

Price drop to $35shipped for the nice 202.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.