Radio Shack HTX-202's and HTX-404 HT's

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7POC, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. K7POC

K7POC Ham Member QRZ Page

Just dug these out of the closet. Old school HT's built like tanks. However still new enough that you can get batteries/aa cases/antennas and they even have tone tx/rx. The batteries are old nicads and work for a little wile. Easy to rebuild them or just buy a cheap aa case. No chargers come with them but they take 12v input so more than likely you have something around the house that will work. That's what I did. You can also just plug them into your power supply. They all come with big burly spring belt clips. I did go threw and check them all out.

Take them all for $102shipped in the USA paypal or postal money order.

Radio #1 is an htx-202 2M in pretty nice shape not perfect (scratches on the back) but works 100%. Puts out 5+ watts off 12v like it should and has nice clean audio RX/TX. Memory battery is good on it and comes with antenna and battery. $45 shipped to your door

Radio#2 is an HTX-202 2M works fine Puts out 5+ watts off 12v like it should and has nice clean audio RX/TX. BUT it is nasty looking, missing the top rubber jack cover and needs a memory battery.(cheap to buy and 15-20mins to install) Comes with battery and antenna $35shipped

Radio #3 is an HTX-404 70cm. It works fine and sounds good on air. Memory battery is good and overall it looks decent. Comes with battery and antenna. $40shipped

Take them all for $102shipped in the USA paypal or postal money order.

Also take a look at my other qrz add that got buried under other adds for other cool ham gear! http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?410799-Swan-Heathkit-and-Larsen

73's!

Attached Files:

2. K7POC

Nice 202 price drop to $40shipped, ugly one down to 30 shipped. 404 is sold pending funds.

3. K7POC

Only the nice HTX-202 is left.

4. K7POC

Price drop to $35shipped for the nice 202.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.