Radio Shack HTX-10 10 Meter Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9ZEZ, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-Waters
  1. N9ZEZ

N9ZEZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Up for sale is a Radio Shack HTX-10 10m transceiver in mint condition. I just purchased this unit off of eBay 2 weeks ago. The unit was brand new in the box and had never been used. I received the radio and made over 30 DX contacts on 10m a week ago using a hamstick dipole. Included is the radio and microphone. The original seller kept the mounting bracket, manual and power cord. As of of now, the radio still has the factory T style plug pigtail that can be used or cut off and add power poles. Why am I selling it so fast? I just came back to the hobby after 10 years. As a tech, I wanted to dabble in HF and see what was going on. Well, I got the bug and am going to take my General this weekend. I also have ordered a TS-590 in anticipation and am selling this to make way for that rig. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this radio. You will get the original box with the radio and microphone as seen in the pictures. I am asking $120 shipped CONUS via paypal gift (no fee) or you pay the fee. Again, there isn't a better example of this radio out there. Any questions, just ask.

IMG_1079.JPG IMG_1081.JPG
  2. W2GRM

W2GRM Ham Member QRZ Page

3. N9ZEZ

Yes, email sent. For some reason i am not receiving notifications.
  4. N9ZEZ

The radio is Sold!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.