ad: Morse-1

Radio Mart

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by K5XIT, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W5INC

W5INC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

As you can tell KW7DSP my grammar and spelling is lacking.:D Let's say my typing is great either, the old hunt and peck style.

2. KW7RF

KW7RF Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  3. K9XR

K9XR Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KW7DSP

KW7DSP Ham Member QRZ Page

Isn't as in "is not" Hi Hi.

Mike, a few years ago with only an 8th grade education, even years in robotics, automated systems, and computers, could not hide my lack of education. In fact I could not even spell conjugated verb, let alone do it. Taking three terms of Spanish helped with the verb conjugation. I just finished four years of college at 61 years old so forgive the holier than thou attitude. Some things just jump out at me now.

I always use, but never trust a spell checker. Reread twice before posting. What you post is there forever for anyone with a computer to see.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  5. W5INC

Thats great to hear you went back to school Steve and furthered your education. I am working on my own brains plasticity by tinkering around fixing radios again. It seems if you keep the mind active by learning new things you retain most of the brains capacity to reason and memory is sharpend too. I guess you are never to old to learn something new. Best of luck to you Steve and have a great Christmas and New Year,73s.

6. W5WPL

W5WPL Ham Member QRZ Page

Does anyone want to buy a brand new Dixie Stringer Transceiver ? Custom built to your band. :rolleyes:
    Call Crazy Elmers Discount Amateur Radio Supply
    Call BR-549 Talk to Crazy Elmer and his Pig Spot

Me likey Icom

7. W5INC

I thought that was Junior Samples old telephone number. :D

8. AA7LV

AA7LV Ham Member QRZ Page

RADIOMART

THERE ARE 9.....9 PAGES OF CRAP THAT MR MARTIN HAS PULLED ON PEOPLE LISTED ON EHAM.NET

YES...THE "UNWANTED CHRISTMAS PRESENT" IS BACK UP FOR SALE ON EBAY!

I READ ALL HIS "NEGATIVE FEEDBACK" FROM CUSTOMERS ON EBAY.

WHY DO THEY STILL LET HIM DO BUSINESS THERE?

MONEY..MONEY..MONEY

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  9. KB3SAV

KB3SAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Eham.net, actually. Just to clarify.

But anywho, this sucks. I am dismayed to see that there are dirtbags everywhere, even in the Brotherhood of Hams.

But then I'm undismayed (Not a word) because I've never met or done business with any of them, nor do I ever intend to do so.

|Newbie Ham KB3SAV, browsing this section of the forums so I know who will try to rip me off|

10. W3QOI

W3QOI Ham Member QRZ Page

RADIO MART THANKS FOR THE WARNING

I'm looking for a KWM-2a.... but will not buy from him I don't care what the ad says....I've seen radios with dents in the case as "perfect" thanks to all for the radiomart warning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.