QSO with non-registered op marked as "on hold", how?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by OZ5TN, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 2E0OZI

2E0OZI Ham Member QRZ Page

All I can say is - youre doing Ok as an M6!

2. OZ5TN

OZ5TN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Scott :) I do try to be active, especially on CW (I've joined the SKCC and FISTS clubs). I have my Intermediate exam booked for the 1st of March, and Advanced for April 6, so the M6 limits are hopefully going to be history soon!

73, Thomas M6TTH

3. 2E0OZI

2E0OZI Ham Member QRZ Page

I have just started my Intermeadiate studies and CW is in the future. The plan "was" to be able to have a slow QSO by the end of 2011, but I'm not sure I will make that now. Just have too many things I have to bring back up to scratch in my music for me to spend a lot of time intensively learning CW this year. Stll I will try.

all the best

Scott

4. OZ5TN

OZ5TN Ham Member QRZ Page

BUMP! It happened again. Some of my "weird" entires, those marked "seen" by phantom ops with no account on qrz.com, have magically vanished form my log.

Not to sound ungrateful, but part of the reason I signed up for Platinum membership, other than to support the site which I am glad to do, was to get the logbook features. It's not particularly nice, when entries I've uploaded suddenly disappear.

I would like at least some official response, from an admin, that this is at least being looked at.

Thomas M6TTH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.