ad: wmr-1

QSO Today Podcast - Gordon "Gordo" West WB6NOA

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4Z1UG, Aug 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

Not at all. Nor are you so thin skinned. You asked for the evidence and i presented it and analyzed it and drew the only logical conclusions. So i will reiterate the question. Whose opinion would you accept as evidence here?

If you are right and everyone else is wrong, perhaps the conclusion i have drawn is the closer to the truth then you would like. You are not a bad person and certainly not malicious, but many have drawn similar conclusions to mine. They cant all be wrong.

2. N6UBO

N6UBO Ham Member QRZ Page

VK4HAT and K1OIK, Looks as if you're going to have to "agree to disagree".

May I respectfully suggest that, as your exchanges are off topic and adding nothing to the thread, that you continue your exchange via PM, eMail or other vehicle?

KD0WGB likes this.
  3. ND6Q

ND6Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Gordo and Suzy. Nice to see such a great picture of you Gordo! Sure do miss you guys out here. I really need to take a trip out there to visit, hopefully soon. Will be in touch and hope you see this. Two of the best people that I have had the fortune to know.

73 de ND6Q

4. W3GI

W3GI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Gordo was my first contact! While visiting my son in CA with my brand-new General ticket I was scanning through the local repeaters and heard a familiar voice--it was Gordo giving an in-class demo of repeater operation to a room full of soon-to-be Technician operators. I quickly gave him a call back and subsequently logged him as my first contact on QRZ!

AJ6KZ likes this.
  5. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

for all sincerrelly greeting vy73 DJOAJ ekrem