ad: Morse-1

QSL's by W4MPY

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KX4SAM, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

Some folks can't take a joke, and for some folks, the joke hits a little too close to home.

I admit, I can see it both ways, but I've gotten to understand Tom's sense of humour here. It's ok by me. All of us earn a little joke from time to time. Better to laugh than to cry.

And if you choose to no longer read Tom's posts, you're going to miss out on a lot of good info. That would be a shame.

2. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

I agree! [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV

3. KB2SEO

KB2SEO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi tom,
    All I can Add is...10-4!

I know a lot of Tech's who have QSl's. SSB can have great results. And I don't think a apology is in order. tounge in Cheek is just fine!

I hear they are giving out lives at the Corner!

Drewski!

4. KB5IAV

KB5IAV Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K8ERV @ Jan. 27 2004,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you are only on 2M you don't need QSL cards, you can spit on the other guy!   [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I know QSLing isn't common for 2 meters for repeaters, but there is alot more than repeaters out there.

There's also simplex activity, 2 meter SSB, CW, sattelites, and a few other things I'm not naming.

It's unfortuante most no-code Technicians only work with repeaters when there's so much more they can do.

5. K8ERV

Very good point. There are so many things you can do with ham radio no one can do them all.

TOM K8ERV

6. W7DME

W7DME Ham Member QRZ Page

Some of us take ourselves too seriously! If your quick to take offense, then most people won't take you seriously when you want them to. This applies on the air as well. Some latitude and generousity would go a long way to bringing peace everywhere.

Mike - K7OV

7. KM5FL

KM5FL Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K8ERV @ Feb. 03 2004,02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Very good point. There are so many things you can do with ham radio no one can do them all.  

TOM K8ERV[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Glen can!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

KM5FL

8. K8ERV

RIDE ON!! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.