QSL's by W4MPY

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KX4SAM, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K8YS

K8YS Banned QRZ Page

what a HERD...

I took it as a JOKE...

Instead of a "QSL" card... on VHF, issue "eye ball" cards.

2. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

Now that is a new one one me. What is an Eyeballcard? tom

3. KX4SAM

KX4SAM Ham Member QRZ Page

An EYEBALL QSL is a business card sized QSL, something you can keep in your wallet and hand out at hamfest, to someone you can EYEBALL, or, as you say, spit on! W4MPY does these also.

And I require NO apology. I can take a joke OR a pun.  Have a super day!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. K8ERV

Thanks SAM, I was really feeling bad about the remarks. I am not an offensive person, tho my wife and dawg migh not agree with that! Some people just have no sense of humor!! [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Tom,

beware.. some just don't have their 'sense of memory' turned on where colloquialisms and slang terms are quite familiar.

As Home Simpson says

"OH! I GET JOKES!"

HEH

Chuck K3FT
    I guess we can no longer say, of a child who is the mirror image of his father (in a smaller package)

"He's the spitting image of you, Dad!"

Ahh well. another time honored phrase falls victim to the RPCD (Rampant PC Disease)

[​IMG]

6. KW7DSP

KW7DSP Ham Member QRZ Page

Spitting is a nasty habit.

7. K8YS

K8YS Banned QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kw7dsp @ Jan. 29 2004,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spitting is a nasty habit.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    yea, but so is farting in church....

8. K8ERV

Lighten up guys, it was all in fun! [​IMG]
    TOM K8ERV

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes,

Flatulence release in a church setting is not something we would like to do BUT it does have ONE benefit.

It surely WAKES UP those who are sleeping so they can hear what is being preached... [​IMG]

Who knows? The one who emitted said flatulence MAY have caused someone to wake up at the EXACT moment when they heard something they NEEDED to hear which will benefit them greatly!

So.. there's always a scent of sweet perfume inside every odiferous emission..

(Plus.. who amongst us has NOT had great difficulity suppressing the natural reaction to snicker or laugh when someone else comitts such an act in a setting as this? The ripple effect as the snickers make their way across the room is quite interesting to watch)

10. KC8KZY

KC8KZY Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K3FT @ Jan. 31 2004,07:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So.. there's always a scent of sweet perfume inside every odiferous emission..

(Plus.. who amongst us has NOT had great difficulity suppressing the natural reaction to snicker or laugh when someone else comitts such an act in a setting as this?  The ripple effect as the snickers make their way across the room is quite interesting to watch)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Not as interesting as the facial expressions seen when the odorous gas spreads out like ripples on a pond. [​IMG]
    Hope it wasn't beer 'n chili night! [​IMG]

Tom KC8KZY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.