ad: HamHats-1

QRZ Visit to Ten-Tec

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AA8KY

AA8KY Ham Member QRZ Page

I've been to Ten Tec many times. This year at Dayton I was told that Ten Tec will remain in TN but RF Concepts will be in CO.

2. WV8WW

WV8WW Ham Member QRZ Page

Went there a few months ago. Great people.Have a Jupiter and an Omni VII. Trouble free radios, great receivers.
    Gene

3. N4ST

N4ST XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Stopped by Ten-Tec last week returning from my annual pilgrimage to see my kids out west. Picked up an FG-01 antenna analyzer. Very cool little device. Their "show room" always looks like they are just getting back from a hamfest, or just packing up to go. Stan had no firm move date, just that they had to be out by Dec 31st.

4. WJ2L

WJ2L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Tnx Fred,
    Sory to hear TT is not so hot these days. Have they been bought out by Alpha?

5. N8RFT

N8RFT Ham Member QRZ Page

Fred: Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a great place to visit. Next time I,and the XYL,are in the Smokies I will attempt to visit. Really enjoy QRZ and really will send for those neat stickers.

Jim Patterson,N8RFT

6. KS4TD

KS4TD Ham Member QRZ Page

All the information about Ten-Tec's merger can be found at http://www.tentec.com/about-our-merger/.

FTFW:

"RF Concepts' operations will now be shared between its Longmont Colorado facility and its Sevierville Tennessee facility. The company is currently seeking a new operations facility in the Sevierville area to more efficiently house factory operations, part of the engineering resources, and technical and customer support services. The Colorado facility will house engineering resources, technical and customer support services, and much of the front-office operations. "

Would you believe I live about an hour northeast of Sevierville and have never been to Ten-Tec? Seems I'm missing out.

Sean KD5COL

7. NG0G

NG0G XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you Fred. Great photos. And Thanks for the data about each one. Wish I could have been there. de NG0G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.