*** QRZ Logbook Handbook ***

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N0AMT, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. TA4RC

TA4RC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello there,
    I changed the TA4AKs call indicator to TA4RC. LotW combined two call signals. But QRZ.COM (194) and Lotw (189) do not match with DXCC number, Clubplog (227), QRZCQ (226).
    I need your help to solve the problem.73 TA4RC ali

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Each of these are separate systems with their own rules and databases.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  3. N4AXE

N4AXE Ham Member QRZ Page

Could you check the combine kk4ymb and n4axe logbooks. I recently received (more than 24 hours ago) confirmation for a qso from Bulgaria which would have made me eligible for dx100; it shows as confirmed when only the n4axe logbook is highlighted but when both kk4ymb & n4axe are it lists two contacts unconfirmed.

73 Ben N4AXE

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The combined logbooks are eligible for DX100. Try again.

N4AXE likes this.
  5. N4AXE

It shows the following after I click "show application" unlike previous awards where it pops up the application and confirmation to send to staff it does not do that. Hopefully I'm not being an idiot. The dx world award showing up under the awards list is new so something did change. ***EDIT*** After refreshing the page though the application for dx100 is gone.

[​IMG]

6. W1DQ

Open your logbook
    Click on Awards
    Select both logbooks in combination
    Scroll down to DX100 and click on it
    The figure below is the result "Congratulations"
    Click on Apply Now

Attached Files:

7. N4AXE

Followed directions precisely. Same result

[​IMG]

The 1 qso in error is

[​IMG]

In any case if I select just the n4axe logbook Bulgaria is confirmed. If I select both as directed it shows 2 unconfirmed. This confirmation from the n4axe logbook was imported from LOTW.

Clicking show application just takes me to the dx100 analysis which ends the same way as the directed way with 99/100 and no congratulations or ability to apply for award. Thanks

8. W1DQ

Your last image (the date the analysis is performed) is labeled (at the top center) Tuesday Mar 13; my last image is labeled Thursday Mar 15 .
    On Mar 13 the result was 99%; on Mar 15 the result is 100%

I don't know why this difference exists, if you followed my instructions. Log out of QRZ and log back in, then try again. If no change, contact: https://ssl.qrz.com/support

9. CM8NMN

CM8NMN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello I erased today the last 200 contacts how I can restore the deleted data in my log book sorry for my english

10. CM8NMN

CM8NMN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for your answer I delete from 2018-03-20 at 10:50 to the 2018-03-23 at 11:32 I restore from my backup now but I lost the LoTW confirmations can you helpme? because I tried with the funtion download form LoTW but dont work thanks in advance best regards from Cuba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.