QRZ HF NET

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AL2I, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE5FRF

KE5FRF Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, Melinda, I forwarded the e-mail to you. This fellow was very complimentary of our fists and I am sure you'll be proud...he didn't get your name correct, though, he had Melissa by mistake, but my impression was that he was just casually listening.

2. KI4CIA

KI4CIA Ham Member QRZ Page

Reminder ... net tonight at 0200 on 7.291. Hope to see you there.

3. KD5ZER

KD5ZER Guest

I'll be there Melinda.
    Catch yall on the net.

KD5ZER

4. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] aint no body over here...they all over on the other forum reading about " little yellow squares ".

5. KI4CIA

Robert, we're still on 7.291. Come and join us ... [​IMG]

6. KI4CIA

We had a good net tonight that lasted about an hour, and would have probably lasted longer but I had to stop and get John off to work [​IMG]

Thanks to the following check-ins:

KE5FRF - Heath
    KD5ZER - Keith
    N9COH - Lou in East Texas
    K1ALK - Audie in Wise, VA
    AC0EG - Harvey vacationing in Branson MO
    N9VO - Jim in SE IN who dropped in for a quick radio check

The last 4 joined us after 0230 - I think we're having the net at the wrong time, but I rarely get to stay on the air past 0230 [​IMG].

73 and good night!

Melinda / KI4CIA

7. KD5ZER

KD5ZER Guest

Well Melinda, it looks like you got a couple after I left. Me and my long winded self was probably scaring them off. [​IMG]

Maybe we are starting a little to early. Too bad you can't be around later. You could call it till 0230 then maybe me or someone else could keep it going a little longer.

KD5ZER

8. N9VO

N9VO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was too late for the net and caught Melinda just as she was shutting down. Her signal was booming into Indiana so I got a signal report from my newly acquired hamfest TS830S. So it was working on 40 ok last nite. Will try and check into the net next time I am off on sunday.. [​IMG]

9. W0LPQ

W0LPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Jim, I saw your vehicle in the lot but never ran across you at the Indy Hamfest. Think I know the 830 you picked up..! Saw it early on a table.

Good show..!

Bill, W0LPQ

10. KI4CIA

Reminder about the net tomorrow night. 7.275 - 0000 zulu. I'll pick it up if Heath is not able to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.