QRZ DATABASE

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by M6CCD, May 4, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook and look across the row that contains the page advance feature, sort feature and the word "Viewing" followed by a selection box. Click on the down arrow in that box to pull down the menu.

2. WA1WK

WA1WK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Okay, got it.
    right now my log is hooked to LOTW. I don't want to send my entire log there.
    I just want to select recent qsos, perhaps 20 per day, as a partial ADIF.
    How do I do this?
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

3. WA1WK

Also - I need to be able to download the actual file for other logbook uses.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

5. W1DQ

Open your logbook; click on SETTINGS then scroll to EXPORT.

6. WA1WK

It exports the entire logbook. Is there a way that I can select the last few fews or a week to export?

7. W1DQ

Open your logbook; define a NewView on the Viewing pull down menu; select QSO Start Dates between A and B; save the view and then select it for viewing; check to see that is what you want then click on View Options and then click on Export.

8. WA1WK

It will ONLY allow me to export to LOTW, not to download an ADIF file.

9. W1DQ

See Private Message I am sending you.