ad: AbAuRe-1

QRZ DATABASE

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by M6CCD, May 4, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. M6CCD

M6CCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Cant seem to find the right page to see how much it costs too download the callsign database.

Thanks for any help m6ccd

2. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

That isn't even close to what I read. The request wasn't for LOOK-UPS. It was for DOWNLOAD.

It seems the database can be stolen, but I doubt it can be bought. Which one of us read it wrong?

4. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, you can download the database if you wish and I think we still offer the database on DVD's. You just have to be a subscriber.

5. KE0CAA

KE0CAA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking through the subscription options the only one that explicitly mentions downloading the callsign database is the lifetime subscription option.

6. M6CCD

M6CCD Ham Member QRZ Page

I cannot afford to pay for the lifetime subscription.

7. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Why would you need to download the database? If you down load the database you will need to keep updating it.

8. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

An offline need perhaps. Radios can work from primitive locations. And even in civilized locations, the internet has been known to go down. And now that I have been directed to the specific area of interest, even I can see it says Unlimited downloads. Making those updates not such a big deal.

9. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Download QRZ database is no more available .

10. KG5DSF

KG5DSF Ham Member QRZ Page

We were just about to buy the Lifetime subscription. The unlimited downloads was one of the key selling points for us.
    Are there any other items that are no longer available?