Qrz Awards

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by M0YRX, Nov 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. M0YRX

M0YRX Ham Member QRZ Page

I recently sent a support ticket in about log in call sign change ( all fine, thank you ) and asked at the same time for my grid square award to be displayed which I achieved as m6yom on my now main page of m0yrx and was told awards are only displayed on the page of the call sign that achieved the award yet when clicking on other peoples awards I can see they were granted under different call signs and even the Continents award on m0yrx is from my previous call
    of 2e0ytx , am I missing a trick , if I select all three call signs under Awards tab and apply that way would it be displayed on m0yrx page ?
    Not the end of the world either way just confused how some have managed to do it.
    Kevin

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

First, you need to adjust the date ranges of each of your three logbooks. Set the start date at the date of the first QSO using the specific call end the end date at the last QSO date or the expiration date of your current callsign, as applicable. This for proper housekeeping.

Next, when applying for Awards with respect to multiple calls, follow the rules at: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.qrz.com/static/qrz/operating-award-rules-v1.pdf

You seem to have a valid point. This is the best I can offer. Try again.

3. M0YRX

M0YRX Ham Member QRZ Page

Got there in the end ( sort of ), thanks. Combined log books under Awards tab and then selected call sign to which award should be attributed to.
    Kevin