ad: AbAuRe-1

QRZ 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes Weekly Winners

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 29, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It's that time again. We're giving away some great prizes in the QRZ 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes today!

Our first winner is Helgard Honiball, ZS6HON who has won a brand new ICOM ID-51A Plus2 handheld in the QRZ Sweepstakes.

Congratulations also to Steve Lochotzki, Jr., KC8YRK, David Phillips, KE4TZ, and Garrett Porter, AD0FW who will each receive a DX Engineering Swag Kit, including ball cap, umbrella, mug, pocket pad and pen.

Today we also gave away one Platinum QRZ Subscription to Alvaro Ottone, IK1RAG.

Thank you to all of our winners and to the rest of you who have participated in the sweepstakes so far. We have been pleasantly surprised by the number of you who are participating! Thanks for being good sports and good luck to each of you. To see the other prizes available please visit our Prize Forum.

You still have a chance to enter once per day from now through December 5th! Entering the sweepstakes is easy - simply visit our newly designed Trivia Challenge page and complete the daily quiz. Each time you complete the daily quiz, your call will be entered into the sweepstakes. It's as simple as that. You may play the quiz and enter once per day until the main sweepstakes drawing on December 5, 2018.

No purchase or subscription of any kind is required to participate. Buying a subscription or any product or service from QRZ or any of its advertisers or sponsors will NOT increase your chances of winning. This sweepstakes is designed for your fun and enjoyment, and potentially a great prize.

You can enter the sweepstakes now by going to The QRZ 25th Anniversary Trivia page

4L4NW, AG7JQ, KM6SIK and 15 others like this.
  2. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

TO ALL THE WINNERS
    congratulations_fireworks_1_.gif
    marching_band_4_th_july[1].gif

KD0WGB likes this.
  3. K2PJC

K2PJC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congrats!

4. HK7GXY

HK7GXY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great prizes....enjoy!

5. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

PAUL,
    CHECK OUT THIS CALL SIGN
    IT9PUC
    N9HI Have a Nice Day.gif
    CARMEN
    K1LKP

6. KE4EST

KE4EST Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations!

7. N7XCZ

N7XCZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Happy day to all the winners Woo Woo:)

8. KC8YRK

KC8YRK Ham Member QRZ Page

When I got the email I thought that it was a scam. I never win anything.

UA6JD, ZS6BV and K9ASE like this.
  9. VU2USA

VU2USA Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations.

10. W2CSI

W2CSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to Helgard Honiball, ZS6HON, Steve Lochotzki, Jr., KC8YRK, David Phillips, KE4TZ, Garrett Porter, AD0FW and Alvaro Ottone, IK1RAG.

11. M6PKV

M6PKV Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats to the winners

12. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations winners! Now you can't say you never win anything. :D

13. W6ABV

W6ABV Ham Member QRZ Page

...and I'm learning a little bit as well! Congrats and thanks!

14. ZS6BV

ZS6BV Ham Member QRZ Page

I enjoy doing the quiz. QRZ should keep it going as a side feature even after the prizes are finished, perhaps updated weekly.

15. ON3PDX

ON3PDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Félicitations aux gagnants, en espérant etre le suivant . Salutations de la petite Belgique, :cool: