ad: CQMM-1

QRZ 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes Live Prize Giveaway

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Nov 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Tonight, we gave away some awesome prizes, LIVE! We appreciate everyone who watched; we had a great time! We're so thankful to all of you who make QRZ.com what it is through your support and use of the site. Check out the broadcast and then join us next week, December 5th for our Grand Prize giveaway!

Tonight's winners are:

QRZ Platinum subscriptions went out to Timothy St. John, VE6SH of Calgary, Alberta and Guillermo Gustavo, LU5WE of Argentina. Two DX Engineering Swag Packages were won by Richard Gerace, KC1RL of Falmouth, Massachusetts and Daniel Hunt, W7YTF of West Valley City, Utah.
    We gave away two prizes sponsored by Gigaparts this evening. Troy Dennen, NW1B of Scarborough, Maine won an ICOM ID-51A Plus 2 Handheld. Donald Clough, K1HUC won a RigExpert AA-55 Zoom antenna analyzer.
    Paolo Dona, IU3ELS of Venice Italy was the winner of a beautiful Begali Keys Watch!

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners and good luck to all of you who are entering the QRZ 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes!

QRZ Editor

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018
    W9DS, WW5RM, W3MT and 23 others like this.
  2. KN4MEL

KN4MEL Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to those who won, Great Sweepstakes!

N4FZ, KI4YZN, N8QQE and 1 other person like this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Awesome! What a cool event indeed! Thanks too to all of the sponsors - very generous on their parts as well

Dave
    W7UUU

CL7JKB, W2AI, KI4YZN and 4 others like this.
  4. N8QQE

N8QQE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you QRZ.com

Congratulations to the winners...

1 more week to go. This has been exciting and fun and what makes this web-site #1 in my book.

CL7JKB and N8DC like this.
  5. KY6G

KY6G Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to the winners. I give it a try still but don't think I'm going to win anything this go around, thanks for the sweepstakes and giving it back.

6. WB9MSM

WB9MSM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Tnx for doing your show live on YouTube! Didn't see the whole show but what I watched was very nice. Tnx also to the donors of prizes. Keep up the great job QRZ Team! 73, Denny WB9MSM

CL7JKB likes this.
  7. EA4GTI

EA4GTI Ham Member QRZ Page

a la zona EA no llega nada jajaja bueno para la proxima

CL7JKB and EB1BSV like this.
  8. K2WPM

K2WPM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the fun show, and for all you guys do. Suggest you keep the trivia quiz, maybe add a link so we can help by submitting questions. When you use the question, give credit to the uploader. Might be fun.

KF7WIS likes this.
  9. N4QX

N4QX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

To complete the record, St. John is IARU President Tim Ellam's middle name. I do know he reads and is a fan of The Zed and is a worthy winner.

73 de Brennan HB9/N4QX

10. K1RI

K1RI Ham Member QRZ Page

Fun Fun Fun 'till momma takes my Computer away.

K7YB likes this.
  11. VE6SH

VE6SH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Brennan! Indeed I was a premium member of QRZ (of course we already pronounce Z as "Zed" rather than "Zee"!). until today's unexpected win My middle name (which is pronounced "sinjin" for some archaic reason) appears as I believe QRZ takes the info directly from the ISED database (I am not sure if I can edit my name on this site). I have tried the quiz most days and have yet to get 100%, but very thankful for the nice prize!

Tim VE6SH

12. K4DVW

K4DVW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

How are the winners picked?

13. WA6AM

WA6AM Ham Member QRZ Page

Cornputter random.?

14. W2CSI

W2CSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats!!!

15. DW3TRZ

DW3TRZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page