Pyramid PS-25 & Kenwood PS-50 Power supplies

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8EK, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG8EK

KG8EK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have 2 power supplies that are in excess to my needs. Plus Dayton is coming up and....

First is a Pyramid PS-25. It is in very good condition, minimal wear, no scratches dents or signs of abuse. It will provide 25a with 27a surge capability. It has 2 wedge meters and is variable voltage from about 5 to 15v. I would like $75.00 plus shipping.

The second is the Kenwood PS-50. It is made to compliment many of the Kenwood radios. It is in good overall condition, some surface scratches on the sides. Top & front good. No dents or signs of abuse. I have been using it on the FT-847 I have also listed for sale. It is very comfortable at 20a. 13.8v. It has the 6 pin connector. I would like 125.00 plus shipping for this PS.

Pickup is OK or I could bring them to Dayton if desired. I check here frequently so PM or posting a response is good or E-me, address on call sign page. Paypal OK or US postal money order. I will ship world wide.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.