Price check: RigExpert AA-230

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by N5ATM, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:13 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
  1. N5ATM

N5ATM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All,

I'm wanting to sell a RigExpeert AA-230 analyzer but have not been able to find any prices here or google. When I try all I see is the AA-230 ZOOM. The model I have is a bit older than that and not the Zoom model.

Anyone know what the going rate on the older AA-230 model is? Thanks.

2. WB5WPA

WB5WPA Ham Member QRZ Page

MAYBE, just maybe that's because the *previous* VHF model was RIGEXPERT AA-170 ... the next step up (in frequency) in the old (Non-ZOOM) series is AA-600.

3. N5ATM

Sorry, I'm confused by your response. I'm referring to the AA-230 model with a range fromo Hf to 2m. There was also a AA-230 Pro, and now the Zoom.

4. WB5WPA

Can you provide a link to the one you have?

5. N5ATM

No link, as I can't find any, but here is a pic.

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      440.8 KB
      Views:
  6. WB5WPA

7. N5ATM

Yeah, I tried and saw all of those. Only references to the PRO. I can't remember if that was offered at the same time as the non-pro or if it came later. Thanks for the help though. Maybe someone who has one or knows about them will speak up.

8. WB5WPA

Here is a websearch that rejects both the Pro and Zoom keywords - there are some relevant hits there too:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&ei=Wn8JXPymB8fIsAX3t4vYAw&q=rigexpert+"AA-230"+-pro+-zoom&oq=rigexpert+"AA-230"+-pro+-zoom&gs_l=psy-ab.3...8292.16216..16480...0.0..0.72.756.16......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.SWsSmxuRVVo

It would seem, when it comes to selling your AA-230 (non Pro or Zoom model) that your real competition in price is the AA-230 Zoom model.

9. N5ATM

I think your right James. Thank you for all your help. BTW: Were "almost" neighbors as I'm down in Palmer, just north of Ennis. :)

10. WB5WPA

Roger that. 73