power supplies 60 amp

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by KF4JIA, Dec 15, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KF4JIA

KF4JIA Ham Member QRZ Page

60 amp dell server power supplies for sale these are high quality they are not your average PC supplies. and are 60 amp continuous maximum duty switch mode. these have over volt and current sensing so if ever there is a problem you and your equipment are safeguarded. good for use on HF no noise and come with a PCB that that i designed and made for this specific rang of supplies each one has 3 pairs of power poles giving plenty of outlets even for the serious user the fan has been modified for auto fan speed control so they are nice and quiet these are extremely reliable power supplies and they come from a non smoking environment these spent their life in a temperature controlled clean-room price
    Foley AL
    payment by pay pal or money order87.90 inc priority mail local pickup available in FOLEY AL.
    183475-9efe2b4dae3d8a1640d5a65428b24377.PNG 183473-841d2760425fb7a39a320579f86529c4.jpg 183475-9efe2b4dae3d8a1640d5a65428b24377.jpg

2. WB4BMQ

WB4BMQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Are these units variable voltage? What volts are they ready to supply. Not far from your neck of the woods Thanks Richey WB4BMQ

3. KF4JIA

the voltage is set to 12.5 volts and i run all of my equipment on these no problems even after 2 years

4. WB4BMQ

Ok I think I private messaged you a few minutes ago . Are you where you could call me I am still up.

5. WB4BMQ

Interested in power supply would you be kind enough to call me .

6. KF4JIA

ok how do i contact you?

7. AI6KX

AI6KX Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice job on the circuit board! I'm using a similar server supply but just hacked it together, Looks messy but works great.
    Steve JS6TMW.

8. KF4JIA

thanks it took sometime to design and make.

9. WB4BMQ

Sent you a private message. Can you adjust these to operate at 13.7 volts? I am interesting in purchasing. WB4BMQ

10. WB4BMQ

I put my phone number on the private message.