please restore the Ham Radio Deluxe and BBlogger function

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by IZ8PPH, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. IZ8PPH

IZ8PPH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,
    in the logbook software like "HAM RADIO DELUXE" or "BBLOGGER", there are a similar function for copy and past the data and the detail of the ham from the qrz.com db into the personal logbook.
    These functions, since it changed the layout of the site, doesn't work.
    Please restore these functions.
    73 de IZ8PPH Daniele

2. I2BRT

I2BRT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HRD v.5 build 2614 it's working now with qrz.com free web access. The procedure on how to setup HRD for QRZ is described on HRD support forum.

Best 73 !

3. IZ8PPH

Tnx,
    I've followed the instruction in the procedure, but I obtain only the Name of the Ham. I don't receive the grid locator or the qsl info. I've the ver. 5.0 build 2356 beta, now I'm going to update the HRD ver.

4. I2BRT

I2BRT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HI Daniele !

HRD 5 build 2356 is quite old (maybe "ancient" is more appropriate hi ...), this buil was released 8 october 2009. Please update to build 2614 released 23 June 2010 and I’m pretty much sure you will be back on track with HRD.

I don’t know anything about Blogger, I’m sorry, can’t help you in this direction.
    Anyway I guess this is something that must be sorted out from the programmer rather then from QRZ.

All the best :).
    73 de Rick iw1awh.

5. IZ8PPH

ok tnx!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.