Please add to database KJ7EVA Technician

Discussion in 'Add My Call Sign to QRZ - Database Helpers Forum' started by KJ7EVA, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KJ7EVA

KJ7EVA Ham Member QRZ Page

Please add my recent acquired call sign to the database KJ7EVA Joshua s VanRiet bremerton, wa usa jsvanriet@yahoo.com

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good morning Joshua s VanRiet, KJ7EVA, nice to meet you, :)

U.S. CALL SIGN CHANGES OR ADDITIONS

When your license or any modifications shows up on the FCC ULS please take note of the "Grant Date".

Your new information will NOT appear on QRZ until 2-3 days after that date.

US CALLS ARE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY

When USA Amateurs change or get a new callsign from the FCC. A USA Amateur callsign should NEVER be added by a person. The QRZ system will automatically add your new callsign within 3 days of it becoming effective on the FCC's website. This is especially important for QRZ Subscribers who risk losing their subscription if they don't wait for the system to do the update. The system will update your username to your new callsign and transfer your bio and other information automatically. Your login password will remain the same. Be patient, it will work.

Note:
    Grant date 03/14/2019

You will hear from me when your call is updated in our database, and then I will change your username to your callsign.

73, Julio Cèsar. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

Attached Files:

3. KJ7EVA

KJ7EVA Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, I thought it was to change my username to my new call sign in the database.

I figured out how to do that though.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

You will hear from me when your call is updated in our database, and then I will change your username to your callsign.

73, Julio Cèsar. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

5. EB1BSV

Username "DEVILDOC5" has been changed to KJ7EVA

Request in progress ......

6. EB1BSV

Hello Joshua s VanRiet, KJ7EVA, how are you today?, :)

Welcome to QRZ.COM, your callsign has been now added automatically from the FCC to QRZ Callsign Database:

https://www.qrz.com/db/KJ7EVA
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To edit your info; (Login first and look up your call sign)
    1) Go to your call sign on the top blue line, and click " Edit "KJ7EVA" in the menu.
    2) Click the appropriate option to edit.
    3) Click "Save Changes" etc, if required. (Follow the instructions).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Please, log out and then log in, so, you can activate your new account.

Note: If you have an error message, please try to logout then login again.

73, Julio César, EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ