ad: vanity

Please add my Call sign to Database, Thank you.

Discussion in 'QRZ.COM Callsign Database Helpers' started by JC51303, Jul 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. JC51303

JC51303 QRZ Member

Hello,
    I'm new to this website and DMR, i currently have the TYT-MD380 and in order to get on the Database i need my Callsign registered how do i do this?

Call Sign: JC51303
    Name: Jimmy

If you need more info just ask,
    Thanks.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Staff / Dx Helper Database / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good afternoon Jimmy, JC51303, nice to meet you, :)

I would aprreciate if you could tell what kind of callsign is JC51303

6) What type of callsigns can be added to the database

Only valid Amateur Radio Call Signs are authorized to be in the database. These include but may not be limited to the following.
    A) Individual Amateur Radio Callsigns
    B) Special Event Callsigns
    C) Club Callsigns
    D) Beacons
    E) Repeaters

Call Signs not authorized to be included in the QRZ database include but are not limited to:CB Radio, Mobile, GMRS, Relay Stations, APRS Stations, Packet BBS and Packet Link stations, Echolink stations or nodes, IRLP stations or nodes and SWL's.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. JC51303

JC51303 QRZ Member

Thank you for the reply, Yes it would be A) Individual Amateur Radio Callsign

Thanks.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Staff / Dx Helper Database / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Hello Jimmy, JC51303, :)

It is QRZ policy to verify data in order to achieve a consistent and valid database.

So, according to QRZ rules, please, could you send me a copy of your licence at eb1bsv@qrz.com

I hope you understand this and collaborate with us.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ